We are currently hiring room attendants and housekeepers for a boutique Ski resort this Winter.
You'll be working at an amazing resort, with a supportive team, in a busy and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced manner, and provide adequate service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, and vacuuming.
- Ensure all rooms assigned are inspected and meet expected standards
- Ensure equipment is taken care of, inspecting them to make sure no inadequacies exist
- Advise superiors of any damages, missing items, and/or disturbances efficiently
- Deal with customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner to the best of your ability
- Ensure stock of all items are correct and replace as necessary
- Adhere to rules regarding health and safety and follow company-related practices
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work.
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- We arrange housing for the duration of your time with us
- Once your time has been completed, you'll walk away with new job references, new friends and memories to last a lifetime. If you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 21 and be legally able to work in the US.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!