Ref ID: 04510-#######705
Compensation: $11.88 to $13.75 hourly
Offered on a long-term temporary-to-full-time basis, this Legal Receptionist position is with a company in the Washington, District of Columbia area. In addition to finishing multiple projects with a smile, the Legal Receptionist will complete things accurately and in a timely fashion. You should be able to give top-notch customer service and to multitask. Submit your application today by emailing Grace Nowlin, at grace.nowlin@roberthalflegal with a copy of your resume!
- Make sure the workplace is stocked with office and kitchen supplies
- Follow specified procedures to handle and distribute incoming mail
- Manage schedules
- Field incoming calls with a top-notch multi-line phone or switchboard
- Answer, screen, and direct calls, as well as take messages
- Document various office and legal files
- Help fellow administrative staff with word processing, data entry, Internet research tasks, and other support overflow work/r/n/r/n- Respond to inquiries from internal and external clients in addition to offering wonderful customer service
- Visitor care such as greeting and other hospitality services
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability with various office software and systems for email, word processing, presentations and spreadsheets
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Prior experience with multi-line phone systems preferred
- Previous work experience acting as a Legal Receptionist or Corporate Receptionist
- Unmatched grammar and spelling skills
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Candidates should have at least 1+ years of experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of conference room setup & cleanup
- Deep understanding of Catering
- Foundational knowledge in Mail Packages
- Proven knowledge of billing
- Quality experience with Perform Clerical Duties
- Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Outlook
- Wide ranging experience with Provide Clerical Support
- Practical knowledge of Chromeriver
- General familiarity with scheduling
- Knowledge of Answering Multi-Line Phone System
- Experience with Daily Mail
- Prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
This is a great opportunity for a personable and customer service-oriented professional. Contact us today and we can help you get your career back on track.
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-###-#### to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.