Conduct internet subject research and general administrative support as needed for the Chief of Staff and Chief Investment Officer.
Provide primary phone backup to Chief of Staff and CIO.
Coordinate meetings to include scheduling, distribution of information and agendas, ensuring that all attendees have packages ready and that remote attendees have received packages electronically. Coordinate meal setup and cleanup for attendees.
Manage all aspects of travel for the Chief of Staff and Chief Investment Officer including itinerary and expense report preparation.
Maintain calendars in Outlook. Heavy calendar and scheduling management.
- Track, report and submit CIO and Chief of Staff s expense reports. Manage executive s emails, voicemails and paper mail; maintain extensive and changing file system; respond to basic inquiries and accurately direct documents and emails to associates.
- Maintain email archiving system and manage spam email. Manage Outlook Contacts
- Create new files, organize existing files, keep master file list in Excel updated.
- Work with office Courier on daily errands needed as well as work closely with Office Management on day to day needs.
- Troubleshoot with IT team to fix problems with executive s emails, computers, networks and mobile phones.
- Assist the leasing team with daily communication regarding lease document execution and route documents for signature.
- Create and/or manage documents including Letters of Intent and purchase/sale contracts.
- General administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing, drafting correspondence, typing up notes, and office supply ordering.
- Keep track of subscriptions, renewals and memberships.
- Assist Chief of Staff in planning corporate functions, dinners and events. Provide on-site support for CEO s events in the DC office. Work closely with marketing to see that marketing material is executed properly.
- Assist with event management for events such as weekly executive committee meetings, monthly investment committee meetings, quarterly board meetings and other meetings.
- Periodic backup coverage for other executive groups in office.
- Ensure Executive Offices are left neat and orderly at the end of each day. Maintain and manage all filing for CEO and CIO.
- Assist with production of various corporate documentation, including: confidential Board presentations and correspondence, quarterly financial reports, annual corporate business plan, annual appraisal and various proposals and transactional documents.
- Serve as Member of the Administrative team to assist and participate in meetings, conference calls and trainings when appropriate. Assist Chief of Staff in administration of monthly company admin meetings.
- Assist with invoice processing.
- Act as a host to high profile clients and visitors attending meetings in our office.
- Manage meeting set ups and breakdowns, handle setting up beverages, lunches, coffee service, etc.
- Assist with Board preparation such as Printing, Tabbing and Binding Board Materials specific to CEO and CIO needs,
- Work closely with Leasing Administrative Assistant in relation to execution of leases by CEO.
- Provide support for Chief of Staff and Leasing Administrative assistant for vacation coverage