For immediate consideration for this opportunity - send your resume to Sandra Kamholz - ...@nri-staffing.com I've had the pleasure of placing candidates in permanent and contract roles for over 20 years with NRI. If you're not a fit for this position - still feel free to forward a copy of your resume, position desired, and salary requirement and if I have a match will get back to you! You can also view my profile on Linked In - search Sandra Kamholz!
We have an exciting opportunity that just opened for a Grants Administrator. This is a full-time contract role that could lead into permanent placement. We are seeking candidates who have IMMEDIATE availability to start!
Position will handle the following:
- Inputting program and budget information in the accounting software used to monitor program activity, including setting up program codes, amounts awarded, budgets and reports.
- Developing timelines and briefing papers for grants.
- Maintaining calendars of due dates and deadlines.
- Setting up and maintaining various spreadsheets and schedules (including time sheets) used to calculate and record grant activity.
- Producing proposal budget worksheets, producing budget narratives for grants, reviewing grant proposals, and compiling grant application packets so that they can be successfully submitted to a funder.
- Producing financial reports, spending projections, and revenue calculations for grants, when and where appropriate.
- Handling maintenance of funding agreements and related documents.
- Examining award documents; identifying all conditions, deadlines, and responsibilities in the award documents; and communicating all relevant information to appropriate financial and program staff.
- Creating staff training curriculum and materials for grants.
- Conducting staff trainings on grants.
- Assisting with the annual audit.
- 4 year degree - Bachelor's degree in relevant professional field
- Min. of 2- 5 years related experience as a Grants Administrator
- Successful track record in field
- Knowledge of MS office
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Your Recruiter
Thanks for visiting my Bio! I've had the pleasure of working with NRI Staffing Resources for over 20 years now! If you are interested in this position or other opportunities, I'm happy to review your resume to see if I can assist you with your job search! My direct email is ...@nri-staffing.com . I currently recruit for ALL of our locations in Northern VA area, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. I specialize in placement for the following roles:
- Executive Assistant (mid-high level roles) AND Administrative Assistant (entry-mid level roles) Also place Office Assistants, Receptionists, etc.
- Human Resources (HR Assistants, Coordinators, Generalists, Training roles, and more!
- Customer Service (Call Center, Customer Service, etc.)
- Property Management (entry/mid level roles to Executive Management) - Commercial and Residential firms
- Legal (Paralegal, Legal Assistant, Legal Secretary, and more!)
- Concierge roles at Residential and Commercial Buildings (in and around DC area)
If you aren't a fit for this role, still feel free to email you resume for consideration of other opportunities we have open.
* Connect on LinkedIn